7 Reasons to go on a Micato Safari
Is Africa on your Bucket List? Micato, one of our Virtuoso preferred partners is a luxury safari company that continues to get rave reviews. Here are 7 reasons to go on a Micato safari.
1. World’s Best Safari Outfitter a record 9 times They have been voted World’s Best Safari Outfitter 9 times by Travel + Leisure You know the saying… “If something is not broken, don’t fix it!”
2. A highly credentialed Micato Safari Director accompanies every East Africa safari Micato has their classic packaged safaris and they also offer custom-tailored safaris. Even on their custom safaris, they have a safari director who is with you for the whole trip. The safari directors are employees of the company. Micato feels this really makes for a personalized experience while attaining continuity. So much of the “magic” that happens in Africa is attributed to your guide.
3. Every departure is guaranteed No trips are ever canceled. People can feel secure to book their flights once their trip is booked as it will go as scheduled.
4. No tipping, ever, from beginning to end You don’t have to worry about bringing a certain amount of cash and finding the person you wish to tip at the end of the trip. This policy alleviates that stress altogether.
5. Micato’s 24-hour concierge team They have a concierge team that is available 24/7 to help with any unexpected or unusual requests, making guests feel completely at ease while they are away, letting them focus on each precious moment of the trip.
6. Pinto family invites you to their home Felix and Jane Pinto, second-generation Kenyans founded Micato in 1966. It started out as a small safari company. Since then it has grown into a big company, but they are committed to making their employees and guests feel like family. They live in a suburb of Nairobi and when you are there you will get an invite for lunch or dinner at their home. This makes for an authentic experience, not only meeting with a local, but also with successful business owners.
7. Micato pays for a child’s education for every Micato safari sold They have a one for one commitment, for every safari sold; they send one child to school in Nairobi. Micato won a World Saver Award from Conde Nast for their education initiative in Kenya. Guests can visit the school in Nairobi and meet the children who have been privy to this Micato advantage. This is a special experience to be had for people to see some of the difference they are making to help bring more good into this world.
We at DMC Travel Tailor have a theme of Travel with Intention. We believe as Tony Robbins said, “The secret to living is giving.” This is why we contribute 5% of our profit to Camp Happy Days, a local charity in Charleston to help kids fight cancer. Everyone who books travel with us can feel good knowing that they are also giving towards a great cause. We would be happy to help you choose which Micato safari is right for your travel needs. Email Stefany, Co-Founder/Dream Travel Designer at email@example.com with any questions. Rest assured you will be in good hands. And if your dream is to go on a safari, why not also provide a child’s education and contribute to help kids fight cancer while at it?
“Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” –Ben Carson
“For it is in giving that we receive.” –Francis of Assisi
About DMC Travel Tailor:
OUR WHY We believe in living life to the fullest. Travel is the gateway to self-transformation that touches your soul, connects and unites you with different cultures, fills your life with passion, realizes your fairytale dreams and gives you a story to tell.
What We Do We are Stefany and Daniele, your Dream Travel Designers! We believe in a personalized, custom-tailored travel experience that we create together. Our goal is to expand your world, rejuvenate you, and make you feel alive. We want to ignite your spirit with the memories of your adventures. We contribute five percent of our profit to a charity and volunteer our time to make this world a better place.